- Create a written Life Purpose Mission Statement & review it often.
- Create a written list of your deepest desires and intentions.
- Allow your intentions to be independent & attracting resources.
- Regularly review your Mission Statement. Revise & refine often.
- Be aware of but not impacted by external influences.
- Review & revise your deepest desires list as often as possible.
- Be in silence (meditation) each day, reconnecting to inner wisdom.
- Follow the guiding voice of your heart found in flashes of insight.
- Listen with compassion & the “ears of your heart” frequently.
- Daily visualize at least one action supporting your life purpose.
- Notice how your imagination follows your divinely inspired intuition.
- Spend time daily thinking/daydreaming outside your norm.
- Seek out & connect with others who share intentions similar to yours.
- Strive to create diversity & collaboration in all areas of your life.
- Be generous, knowing what you give models what you can receive.
- Take action when you see something that needs to be done.
- Allow actions to arise from a context of service rather than fixing.
- Extend yourself & risk, knowing Universe supports what is needed.
- Know that you are a perfect Divine Being and nothing needs fixing.
- Notice “coincidences” as sparks that ignite illuminating experiences.
- Allow Divine Guidance to provide unique new ideas & possibilities.
June 13th 4:41pm | 13 notes
- shooshphotography reblogged this from thewoodsman
- shooshphotography likes this
- ottosteininger likes this
- missmorningmoon reblogged this from thewoodsman
- dinnerpartydan reblogged this from permanentlydisco
- permanentlydisco reblogged this from thewoodsman
- celestial-railroad likes this
- beautyundismayed likes this
- contusioexistentialis reblogged this from thewoodsman and added:
- contusioexistentialis likes this
- thewoodsman posted this